I am thrilled to announce our very first giveaway on 100 Days of Real Food! Everyone likes free stuff, plus it will allow me to share some great products like this new cookbook, Deliciously Organic. It was just released earlier this year by fellow food blogger Carrie Vitt, who is an award-winning cook and author of the popular blog, Deliciously Organic. Check out how gorgeous the pictures are on her blog…she has quite a talent for photography as well!
Title: Deliciously Organic
Retail: Available for $35 on Amazon
Summary: Now every meal and course you serve can be deliciously organic. Each recipe features only organic, unprocessed, and whole ingredients that everyone will love (including kids) for all occasions (even for hard-to-please special guests).
- Breakfast/Brunch: Lemon Sour Cream Pancakes with Blueberry Puree; Strawberry Coconut Smoothie; Tomato Basil Quiche
- Salads: Carrie’s award-winning Roasted Red Onion and Pear Salad; Thai Steak Salad; Cherry Tomato Caper Salad
- Sides: Spinach Madeline; Mexican Rice Casserole; Grilled Potatoes with Lemon Aioli
- Entrees: Tuscan Lemon Chicken; Tuna Steaks with Avocado and Tomato Salsa; Cottage Pie (old favorite); Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Desserts (when you want to splurge in moderation!): Chocolate Chip Cookies (best ever!); Strawberry and Cream Tart; Creamy Lemon Ice Cream
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to those with a U.S. shipping address only.
- To enter the contest leave a comment below sharing the cookbook recipe that you would most like to try (from sample list above).
- Only one entry is allowed per person UNLESS you “like” 100 Days of Real Food on Facebook. If you are a Facebook fan (or become one) you are allowed two entries!
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Sunday, March 20.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on Facebook (as well as emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.