I love coming across other bloggers who are on the same page as we are when it comes to “real food.” I recently “met” Stephanie Langford who runs a beautifully put together blog called Keeper of the Home. Stephanie is a jack-of-all-trades, but one of her specialties is how to buy and eat real food on a budget (sound familiar?). And she has taken the time to put her extensive knowledge into a book…one of which I am giving away today!
Title: Real Food on a Real Budget e-book, by Stephanie Langford
Retail: Digital Copy $18.97 or Paperback Copy $21.97 plus shipping
Synopsis: Real Food on a Real Budget is written as a primer for families who want to learn how to save an average of 20-30% on their food budget ($100-$200 per month for most families), while at the same time serving better quality and more nutritionally dense foods.
Based on 6 years of hands-on experience and hundreds of hours of research, Real Food on a Real Budget is packed with practical tips and suggestions to help you become a better steward of both your finances and your health.
Check out the Keeper of the Home website for more details and a sneak peek of the book.
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to all countries.
- To enter the contest, please leave a comment below sharing your best “real food” on a budget tip (if you have one!).
- Only one entry is allowed per person UNLESS you follow 100 Days of Real Food on Facebook or Twitter. If you are a Facebook or Twitter follower (or become one) you are allowed two entries! You can just say that you “follow” in your second entry.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Sunday, June 26.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on both Twitter and Facebook (as well as emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.