Since my oldest daughter is entering 1st grade this fall I’ve decided it’s time to do away with all our sippy cups. Plus, I’ve been getting rid of plastic in other areas of our kitchen so it seemed like the right time to upgrade the kids’ items as well. I wasn’t quite ready to start letting our daughters use the “adult” glass cups though since we keep them in a cabinet they can’t reach, and they seem rather “breakable” anyway. So I was thrilled when I learned about these kid-friendly glass tumblers that are extremely durable and chip resistant. They are the perfect solution!
I put these stackable glass cups in a big drawer that my daughters can reach, and they LOVE getting out their own cups and filling them up with water all by themselves. My four-year-old is graduating from sippy cups a little early, but she is probably the most excited. The first night she used one I think she told me a dozen times that her cup was “breakable” just like mommy’s. And since the glass is durable and tempered I don’t worry too much about it actually breaking. Although I was sure to tell them if they did accidentally break a glass not to move an inch until I came to the rescue! So far these cups seem pretty kid-proof though so I’m thrilled to be giving away a set to one lucky winner today.
Duralex Picardie Tumblers, Clear, 7.4-ounce, Set of 6 ($29 value):
Set of six glasses known as the “original French tumblers”, the tempered Picardie glasses are functional and stylish – they feel extremely comfortable in your hand. Named after the Picardie province in northern France, this region is the heartland of French gothic cathedrals. The Picardie tempered glasses are suitable for hot or cold drinks and conveniently stackable. Microwave and dishwasher safe, impact and chip resistant, extremely durable and the perfect weight. Made in France. Perfect for Kids!
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to those with a U.S. shipping address only.
- To enter the contest, please leave a comment below sharing why you want to upgrade to these glass tumblers.
- Only one entry is allowed per person UNLESS you follow 100 Days of Real Food on Twitter or Facebook. If you are a Twitter or Facebook fan (or become one) you are allowed two entries! You can just say that you “follow” on your second entry.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Sunday, July 3.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on both Twitter and Facebook (as well as emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.