If you are concerned about putting all natural food into your body then chances are you’re also concerned about the products you’re putting ON your body. For quite some time now I’ve been worried about the nail polish we were using because there seems to be more and more bad press around the chemicals it contains (like formaldehyde). And especially since I frequently polish the nails of my two precious daughters I didn’t want to be putting harmful chemicals on their little fingers that they sometimes put in their mouths!
Well, now I don’t have to worry about that anymore after discovering an amazing company (started by a mom of course) called Piggy Paint! They make natural, non-toxic, low-odor nail polish that comes in a rainbow of colors geared toward both kids and adults. What a great idea! As you can see in the picture my girls and I had a fun afternoon experimenting with some of Piggy Paint’s colors, some toothpicks, and our imagination. And just for the record…this water-based polish goes on just like the other stuff. I thought it might seem thin or peel off right away, but so far it is working out perfectly!
I am thrilled to not only share this company with you today, but to also give away a free $25 Piggy Paint gift certificate. Here are the details:
Free $25 gift certificate to be used toward Piggy Paint products of choice
More about Piggy Paint: Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to readers worldwide.
- To enter the contest, please leave a comment below sharing what you would order from Piggy Paint if you win the gift certificate.
- Only one entry is allowed per person UNLESS you follow Piggy Paint on Facebook or Twitter. If you are one of their Twitter or Facebook fans you are allowed two entries! You can just say that you “follow” on your second entry.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Friday, August 12.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on both the “100 Days of Real Food” Twitter and Facebook pages (as well as emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.