Congrats to the winner… “Shawn C”
Check your email for prize details!
Today I am thrilled to be giving away a L’EQUIP dehydrator valued at $150! This appliance is a great way to preserve fresh fruits and vegetables when they are in season. A lot of readers complain they can’t find good, organic store-bought dried fruit without a bunch of additives like sugar, and if you’re the lucky owner of a dehydrator you have the ability to make your very own “real food” snacks just the way you like them. You can even make homemade fruit leathers and beef jerky, too!
Drying fruits, vegetables, jerky, and spices at home is economical and allows you to enjoy healthy snacks year round. Foods are dried without preservatives, and have concentrated flavors. Foods purchased in peak season can be dried and stored for full vitamin intake. Kids love the nutrition from fun snacks like fruit or yogurt roll-ups.
- 6 Trays: 2 deep/ 4 regular
- “Clean air flow” Filter
- 6 Mesh Screens
- 2 Fruit Leather Trays
- 4 Yogurt Cups
- Instruction Book with recipes
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to those with a U.S. shipping address only.
- To enter the contest, please leave a comment below sharing why you would like this dehydrator.
- Only one entry is allowed per person UNLESS you follow L’EQUIP on Facebook. If you are one of their Facebook fans (or become one) you are allowed two entries! You can just say that you “follow” on your second entry.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Monday, November 21.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on both the “100 Days of Real Food” Twitter and Facebook pages (as well as emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.