As we wrap up 2012 and ring in “twenty-thirteen” I’d like to recap the blog posts and recipes that got the most traffic this year.
Top 5 Blog Posts
- School Lunch Roundup!
- 85 Snack Ideas for Kids (and Adults)!
- Free Real Food Meal Plans
- Real Food Tips: 10 Ways to Switch Up Your Kid’s Lunch
- Food Babe Investigates: Is Subway Real Food?
Top 5 Recipes
- The Best Whole Chicken in a Crock Pot
- Granola Bars / Cereal (the perfect substitute for all those boxed cereals)
- Whole-Wheat Tortillas
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets
- Breakfast Casserole Bites
Bonus: Top Page
In the comments below please share with us what you’d like to see on the blog in 2013!
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!