This contest is closed and the winner has been selected. Congrats to…
Jen L.! She said “I’d love to learn how to incorporate more greens into our diet.”
You guys are going to love today’s giveaway. We are partnering with Desiree at UnconventionalKitchen.com to give one lucky winner a free membership to her online “Real Foods Made Easy Program” (details below) as well as a high-end Blendtec blender! Meet Desiree in this video below and watch her demonstrate how to make 4 different easy “real food” blender recipes including a green smoothie, applesauce, whipped cream, and homemade almond butter:
Unconventional Kitchen + Blendtec Giveaway!
- A 1-year membership to the Unconventional Kitchen online “Real Foods Made Easy” program ($299 value)
- A Blendtec Designer Series WildSide Blender ($499 value)
Total package value is almost $800!
See “How to Enter Giveaway” instructions below…
More about Unconventional Kitchen
Desiree says that after making some simple switches in your diet, through her “Real Foods Made Easy” program, you can:
- Have amazing energy
- Lose weight
- Sleep well
- Have more confidence
- And feel in control
This program lasts for one year, and each month you will receive downloadable worksheets, a goal setting packet, tons of recipes, 3 meal plans with shopping lists, 5 informative videos, and informative mini e-books – all so you can test things out one step at a time. All of these resources will make your transition to real food as easy as possible as Desiree teaches you everything she knows about:
- What “real foods” are, where to shop for them, and how to incorporate them in your meals.
- Goal-setting strategies and how to stay motivated and on-track.
- Nutrition – how to triple the nutritional value in your meals and how to prepare nutritious meals for picky eaters.
- Meal-planning strategies to save you time and money.
- And how to make a powerful life change for the better!
Unconventional Kitchen was started by Desiree in 2010 when, after studying abroad in college, she became very ill and turned to unprocessed, real food to help heal her body. Being an inexperienced cook herself she quickly realized she had a lot to learn in order to keep up this new lifestyle. One by one she started replacing items in her diet with healthier options and also became a self-taught expert in the kitchen along the way. Her goal now is to help others through her website and program so they can have the same transformation in health that she experienced after switching to an unprocessed diet.
Unconventional Kitchen’s website includes: