We’ve created 5 free “real food” meal plans to help make things a little easier for those busy families who would like to cut out processed food. If you follow the instructions below to download the meal plans then this is what you’ll get:
- Five 7-day practical “real food” menu plans designed for busy families.
- Complete meals listed each day for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner with leftovers incorporated.
- Food quantities calculated for a family of four.
- Corresponding complete grocery list showing what to buy in order of the store and actual cost for each item (as opposed to the price per serving) with seasonal ingredients highlighted on Meal Plans 3 – 5 so purchases can be made from your local farmers’ market if desired.
- Budget-friendly prices that are close to what a family of four would receive on full food stamp (SNAP) benefits– $167/week – with plenty of additional cost-saving opportunities because:
- Coupons were not used
- Sales prices were not used
- Prices for organic items were used in most cases
- If you follow this plan you will end up with some leftover food (like granola, eggs, flour, butter, marsala wine, and corn meal) that can be incorporated into recipes the following week
- All underlined recipes are available on 100DaysofRealFood.com – check out the Recipe Index for a full list.
- All recipes are working mom/dad-friendly including tips on what to make in advance over the weekend.
- Almost every item listed follows our strict 10-day pledge rules, with just a few minor exceptions to keep the plan realistic for those busy working parents.
Here’s the scoop on how to get your Meal Plans
- Become an email subscriber by entering your email address in the box below and following the instructions.
- You will receive an email that contains a link to activate your subscription. Be sure to check your spam box if you don’t see it right away.
- Once you’ve confirmed your subscription, you’ll receive a welcome email with links to download the meal plans.
As a subscriber you’ll get weekly blog updates, too!
Subscribe by entering your email address here: