Registration is currently closed for the Mini-Pledge.
Get on the waiting list!
Last chance to register ends in:
I am so excited to once again invite you to cut out processed food with us! We’re offering three January start dates for our Real Food Mini-Pledge Program where we’ll send you one doable challenge to tackle each week along with everything you need to make it happen.
We want to help you Cut Out processed Food in 6 Weeks!
We designed this program with the whole family in mind, and I made a quick video explaining it (or you can just read on below).
About the Real Food Mini-Pledge Program
The Real Food Mini-Pledge Program consists of 6 weekly pledges to help you cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way. We’ll tackle things such as adding more fruits and veggies to your diet, cutting out sugar, and eating 100% whole-grain one week at a time.
$18 for 6 weeks
Program + Cookbook
$30 for 6 weeks
This year, we added a bonus 2-week Real Food Dinner Plan with recipes and a grocery list to use as a starting off point when the program is complete. This was such a popular addition, that we’ve kept it for 2018.
“This program is far and away the best thing I have ever experienced in terms of improving my eating. I am a nurse and 65 years old and have had an interest in diet for as long as I can remember. I will continue to follow all the mini challenges and recommend the hundred days program to anyone who will listen!” – Chris R.
- Week 1: Fruits and veggies
- Week 2: No fast food / deep fried foods
- Week 3: 100% whole-grain
- Week 4: No refined or artificial sweeteners
- Week 5: Nothing artificial
- Week 6: Five ingredient rule
More on How This Works
- A new mini-pledge will become available each Friday with the intention of you starting on the following Sunday or Monday (giving you a few days to food shop and prepare). You’ll get a reminder email each Friday letting you know it’s ready.
- You will receive instructions to join a private Facebook support group where you can “meet” others following the same program and ask questions.
- You can sign up anytime between now and Friday, January 12th. The available dates to start the program are as follows:
- Class 1: Monday, January 1, 2018
- Class 2: Monday, January 8, 2018
- Class 3: Monday, January 15, 2018
- While my cookbooks are not necessary to complete the program, it definitely helps to have the new (blue) one and/or my first (white) one on hand – I’ll let you know the page numbers for helpful recipes each week!
“This was an incredible program. Very doable, practical, and the Facebook support group was a God-send! Awesome, awesome program! Thanks for making it so doable! I love how your guidelines were so simple to follow! So thankful for this challenge! It was an eye-opening experience that has changed how I look at food forever.” – Bonnie W.
About the Cookbook Bundle Option
I’m offering the opportunity to receive my hardback best-selling Fast and Fabulous cookbook at a discount when you sign up because it’s such a great companion to the Real Food Mini-Pledge Program.
Having one of my cookbooks is not a requirement for the program, but if you use one along with the program, you’ll expand your recipe options which just makes meal prep so much easier.
While both of my cookbooks are full of tasty family recipes, Fast and Fabulous is all about making things as QUICK and EASY as possible! And when you’re working on cutting out processed food, that’s exactly what you need.
In addition to the 100 recipes (75 of which are new and have not appeared on my blog), this is what you can expect to find in the cookbook:
- A color photo with every. single. recipe!
- New seasonal meal plans and shopping lists
- Snapshots on how to shop for real food
- Tasty packed lunches for kids AND adults
- Supermarket staples (including my Top 10 Real Food Supermarket Products for a variety of popular grocery chains including Target, Aldi, Kroger, Publix, Whole Foods, and more)
- The truth behind more than a dozen grocery store myths
- Kitchen tips, including food prep guides and storage cheat sheets
Some Cookbook Snapshots
Click any image below to have it open in a new tab.
And here is a summary of how all 100 recipes in the cookbook will stack up for those with allergy concerns:
- 85 recipes are (or can easily be) Gluten-Free
- 52 recipes are (or can easily be) Dairy-Free
- 69 recipes are (or can easily be) Vegetarian
- 85 recipes are (or can easily be) Peanut- / Tree Nut-Free
Also, 35 recipes will freeze beautifully for you so you can cook up a storm and make items ahead if you’d like.
“My favorite part of this challenge was that you included links to recipes for each week’s challenges. That meant I didn’t have to search around for meals that fit that week’s challenge.” – Paula G.
What This Program Is Not…
The Real Food Mini-Pledge Program is not a cleanse that forces you to go on a liquid diet, doesn’t require you to purchase or take any supplements, and is not about tediously tracking calories, points, fat grams, etc.
It is also not a meal planning service, however you will be provided with ample resources to develop a plan to fit your locale, budget, and family’s taste. The suggested recipes for each week come from either the blog (free), the “5 Things to Make This Week” PDF (included), and my two cookbooks (the new (blue) one and/or my first (white) one).
Put simply, the program is about eating right and incorporating real food into your diet little by little – real food that can be purchased at any grocery store (or farmers’ market)! This program is more about learning how to make important and sustainable changes to your lifestyle than it is about going on a short-term crash diet or following a rigorous meal plan.
“Awesome, awesome program! Thanks for making it so doable! I love how your guidelines were so simple to follow!” – Cynthia M.
Not sure if this program is right for you? Please visit our FAQ page to see answers to common questions as well as our support email address where you can reach us.
I hope you’ll decide to join us this fall! The idea is for these mini-pledges to help you gain a new perspective and encourage you to make at least some positive long-term changes in the long run when you are done with the program. This is an EASY way to cut out processed food one step at a time so you can make important changes for your health. I look forward to having you as part of the program!
$18 for 6 weeks
Program + Cookbook
$30 for 6 weeks
“I cannot tell you how much this program changed my eating habits for the good, and I think about everything that I am eating and I study the labels of packaged goods not for fat and calorie content but for the list of ingredients. This has truly been an eye opening experience. My husband and I took the journey together and now enjoy cooking meals together and really having food that tastes good.” – Brenda L.