Calling all influencers!
I’d love for you to apply to become an Ambassador for the December 29th, 2020 launch of my upcoming 100 Days of Real Food: Meal Planner workbook!
If you’re a fellow blogger and you’d enjoy helping me spread the word about my new Meal Planner (in exchange for a FREE copy, of course!) … then please read on for all the details!
What does it mean to be a Book Ambassador?
Those who are selected will be sent a complimentary copy of my new workbook (along with a few other goodies) and in return be asked to…
- Write 1 blog post about my book the week of December 27th (the week it comes out). The exact format of your post is your choice…
– Post some sample pages and share a preview of the content,
– Share your review of the book,
– Or giveaway your copy (instead of keeping it yourself).
- Share your blog post with your email list and social media channels using the #100DaysMealPlanner hashtag.
- Any extra social media posts (such as a picture of you holding the book when it arrives) would of course be appreciated as well!
- Kindly leave a review (hopefully a favorable one!) on Amazon and one other book retailer website such as Barnes and Noble (just copy and paste the same review) on the morning of the release date—Tuesday, December 29th.
Ready to apply?
If this arrangement sounds like something that you’re interested in, please fill out this application below so we can start making selections! We’ll get back to you by the second week in December.