Hi there! Please review the job info below and fill out the application that follows if you are interested, available, and qualified. Thanks for your time! – Jason
- Must have worked as a VA for one or more bloggers before (ideally using WordPress) OR have significant experience with your own monetized WordPress blog
- Reliable high-speed internet connection and computer
- Distraction free work environment
- Organized and detail oriented – attention to details is very important!
- Ability to follow procedures as well as take high level instruction with minimal input
- Intuitive, especially when using new software/websites
- Concise and quick communication
Required Skills (mostly admin)
- Customer service
- Very familiar with using WordPress
- Very computer/web literate – as well as comfortable when it comes to learning new applications
- Able to use Excel
- Basic image manipulation (i.e. Canva, Picmonkey, Photoshop, Gimp (free), etc.)
Video editing skills would be a nice plus!
I realize one person won’t likely have all skills listed above and below, but the more of these the better!
Main tasks for this job are
- Daily customer service
- Quick response proofing (blog posts, Facebook posts, etc)
- Various blog admin tasks
Initially this will be an hourly 1099 contractor position, and pay will depend on skills and experience. This may morph into an employee position.
- Will vary with workload (for example, more hours during product launches) and skill set
- Most likely 10-20 a week
- Typically self-directed
- Ideally at least one hour of availability per weekday morning (Eastern Standard Time) for communication and SoMe proofing
I’m hoping to hire someone by mid to late November.[gravityform id=”10″ title=”true” description=”true” ajax=”true”]