10/25/16 update: The book has been released and the bonus pre-order form has been closed.
I’m so excited to share something I’ve been working on just for you – a free recipe eBook! Pre-orders have been rolling in for my newest cookbook (100 Days of Real Food: Fast & Fabulous due out October 25th), so I wanted to offer something special as a thank you – because nothing shows your excitement more than your pre-order!
I think you’ll be pleased when you finally get your hands on this one because the goal of this next book is to make your life easier. I also thought this little teaser eBook I’m going to give away could help pass the time until the big day is here in less than three months – eeek!
In this free eBook (available for those who pre-order before October 25th only), you’ll get the following:
- 8 recipes that are nothing other than quick and easy – just like those in the new cookbook.
- Color photos for each recipe.
- What’s included…
- 4 simple after school snack recipes (it’s hard to believe it’s that time of year again!)
- 1 breakfast recipe
- 1 salad recipe
- 2 dinner recipes
In my new 100 Days of Real Food: Fast & Fabulous cookbook (pictured below!) you can expect to find:
- 100 quick and easy recipes (75% of which have never been published) such as Applesauce Oatmeal Pancakes, Citrus Salad with Crispy Quinoa, Sweet Corn Muffins, Honeydew Green Smoothie, Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup, Easy Fish Tacos with Pico de Gallo, Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, and Chocolate Banana Pops.
- Color photographs for each recipe as well as many fun lifestyle photos of us as well!
- Simple cheat sheets on how to avoid the processed stuff with snapshots by food group.
- Tasty and simple packed lunches for kids – and adults this time, too!
- Four new seasonal meal plans with coordinated shopping lists.
- A list of my supermarket staples from a variety of popular grocery store chains such as Target, Aldi, Kroger, and more.
- The truth behind more than a dozen supermarket myths.
- Kitchen tips, including food prep guides and storage cheat sheets.
As you can tell, I’ve been hard at work, and this is what the new cookbook will look like when it’s ready! Those are the fish tacos on the cover. :)
How To Get Your Free Bonus eBook (with 8 recipes)
- Pre-order your copy of the new 100 Days of Real Food: Fast and Fabulous cookbook any time before the release date of Tuesday, October 25, 2016, from any retailer. If you’ve already pre-ordered your copy then that’s great! You’ll just need to locate your order number (or transaction number) on your receipt.
If you haven’t made your purchase yet, you can do so at Park Road Books (exclusive signed copy), IndieBound.org (support your local retailers!), or any other major retailer.
- Click and fill out (form removed 10/25/16). Upon completion, you will get instant access to a download link which will also be emailed to you.
Words cannot describe how much I appreciate your excitement for what’s to come in this new book later this fall. I really think you guys are going to LOVE this one! I can’t thank you enough for your support.