Are you a food blogger? I’d like to invite you to apply to become a Cookbook Ambassador for the August 14th launch of my brand new 100 Days of Real Food: On a Budget cookbook! Having some help getting this book off the ground and into the hands of the families I wrote it for would be so appreciated!
What does it mean to be a Cookbook Ambassador?
One of my favorite things about the food blogging community is how we are all allies who support and help each other. And today I am the one asking my fellow food bloggers out there for help with the launch of my third cookbook!
If your application is selected I’ll…
- Call you one of my hand-picked Cookbook Ambassadors,
- Send you a complimentary advance copy of my new book,
- And link to your blog on a “thanks to my ambassadors” post after the launch.
In exchange I am asking if you’ll please do the following…
- Write 1 blog post about my book on your website either the week of Aug 13th or Aug 20th. The exact format of your post is your choice…
- Share a preview recipe (Easy Chinese Chicken, Weeknight Tandoori Chicken, Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites, Sydney’s Chocolate Banana Milkshake, or other recipe upon request),
- Post some sample pages and share a preview of the content,
- Publish your review of the book,
- Or giveaway your copy (instead of keeping it yourself).
- Push your post out through all your social media channels and email list.
- Kindly leave a review (hopefully a favorable one!) on Amazon and 1 other book retailer website (just copy and paste the same review) on the release date of August 14th.
Ready to Apply?
This application has been closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!