I’m so excited to tell you about our newly improved Real Food Mini-Pledge Program that will only be available for the next few weeks! We’ve offered a few different versions of this program over the last few years, each which has been hugely popular, and we’re so excited to launch this year’s newly condensed 6-week program!
We once again mulled over all your feedback and decided to help you cut out processed food in just 6 weeks (as opposed to the longer 14-week program last year). This is great news because not only will you be able to finish in less time, but it enabled us lower the price of the program as well – now that’s a win-win!
I want you to feel good about yourself and what you feed your family in the New Year, and this 6-week program will help you do just that by guiding you through the most important changes to make to your diet. This is a program for the whole family!
I made a quick video explaining the program (or you can just read on below).
About the Real Food Mini-Pledge Program
The Real Food Mini-Pledge Program consists of six small weekly pledges to help you cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way. We’ll tackle things such as adding more fruits and veggies to your diet, cutting out sugar, and eating 100% whole-grain one week at a time (baby steps!). The entire program will be housed online, and you will be notified each week when the next pledge is “unlocked” and ready for you to start.
How it works…
- We are offering the 6-week online course by itself OR bundled with a copy of my new bestselling, hardback full-color 100 Days of Real Food: Fast and Fabulous cookbook (at a deep discount plus free shipping and no tax).While my cookbooks are not necessary to complete the program, it definitely helps to have them on hand – I’ll let you know the page numbers for helpful recipes from both books each week!
- Similar to last year, each new mini-pledge will become “unlocked” and sent to you every Friday with the intention of you starting on the following Sunday or Monday (depending on your scheduled and giving you a few days to food shop and prepare).
- These weekly challenges can be completed one at a time or built onto the previous weeks – your choice!
- Three dates are available to start the program (you’ll pick one):
Class 1: Friday, December 30, 2016 Class 2: Friday, January 6, 2017 Class 3: Friday, January 13, 2017
- You can sign up anytime between now and Friday, January 13th and pick which Friday you’d like to start the program. This program will no longer be available for purchase after January 13th!
- You will be invited to join a private Facebook support group where you can “meet” others following the same program.
$15 for 6 weeks
- Each week for 6 weeks you will receive:
- – Pledge intro video from Lisa
- – Guidelines on how to follow pledge
- – Explanation on why pledge is important
- – 5 meals you can make this week with shopping list
- – Additional recipe and meal ideas
- – Access to private Facebook support group
Last chance to register ends in:
Each week I’ll send you…
- An intro video of me explaining the pledge (see list of pledges below).
- A detailed description of how to take the pledge.
- An explanation of why the pledge was chosen and why it matters.
- A meal plan with 5 things you can make that week along with a coordinating grocery list so you can simply print and shop!
- A list of other recipes and meal ideas for the week.
What to expect…
- Week 1: Fruits and Veggies
- Week 2: Nothing Artificial
- Week 3: No Fast Food or Deep Fried Food
- Week 4: 100% Whole Grain
- Week 5: No Refined or Artificial Sweeteners
- Week 6: 5 Ingredient Rule
What this program is not…
The Real Food Mini-Pledge Program is not a cleanse that forces you to go on a liquid diet, doesn’t require you to purchase or take any supplements, and is not about tediously tracking calories, points, fat grams, etc.
It is also not a meal planning service, however you will be provided with ample resources to develop a plan to fit your locale, budget, and family’s taste. The suggested recipes for each week come from the blog (free), “5 Things to Make This Week” PDF (included), and my two cookbooks (the new (blue) one and/or my first (white) one).
Put simply, the program is about eating right and incorporating real food into your diet little by little – real food that can be purchased at any grocery store (or farmers’ market)! This program is more about learning how to make important and sustainable changes to your lifestyle than it is about going on a short-term crash diet or following a rigorous meal plan.
What last year’s participants had to say…
Awesome, awesome program! Thanks for making it so doable! I love how your guidelines were so simple to follow!
So thankful for this challenge! It was an eye-opening experience that has changed how I look at food forever.
This program is far and away the best thing I have ever experienced in terms of improving my eating. I am a nurse and 65 years old and have had an interest in diet for as long as I can remember. I will continue to follow all the mini challenges and recommend the hundred days program to anyone who will listen!
I cannot tell you how much this program changed my eating habits for the good, and I think about everything that I am eating and I study the labels of packaged goods not for fat and calorie content but for the list of ingredients. This has truly been an eye opening experience. My husband and I took the journey together and now enjoy cooking meals together and really having food that tastes good.
What I LOVED about the outcome of this program is that not only did I learn so much over the course of 14 weeks but so did my family. My hubby jumped on board with it, which I was not sure how he would react. Also, my 2 kiddos have gone from wanting sugary treats to helping me make meals, grocery shop & now, snacking on organic fruits & veggies & homemade muffins or granola bars! Heaven!!
My favorite part of this challenge was that you included links to recipes for each week’s challenges. That meant I didn’t have to search around for meals that fit that week’s challenge.
The Facebook group was amazing. So many great ideas, tips, thoughts, and ventings happened there.
Lisa, thank you for making it so simple to help me and my family eat real foods again. Thank you! The challenge was totally doable and I loved the Thursday email so I could spend a day to meal plan and then go shopping/cook my meals on the weekend. Perfect!
Great format for making change, slow and steady – which lends itself to sustainability. New habits can take a long time to form and take root, this was great for my family.
I’m a dietitian and I thought the awareness and information you provided was invaluable. Thank you.
Only having one small change to do each week is great – really achievable.
This was an incredible program. Very doable, practical, and the Facebook support group was a God-send!
Not sure if this program is right for you? Please visit our FAQ page to see answers to common questions as well as our support email address where you can reach us.
I hope you’ll decide to join us this year! The idea is for these mini-pledges to help you gain a new perspective and encourage you to make at least some positive long-term changes in the long run when you are done with the program. This is an EASY way to cut out processed food one step at a time so you can make important changes for your health. I look forward to having you as part of the program!