This contest is now closed. In a few days the winners will be emailed directly.
Wheat is a hot topic these days. With so many people suddenly developing an allergy or intolerance – the landscape just isn’t quite the same as it used to be! My thought has long been this: if you feel better not eating wheat, then by all means avoid it! But there’s no reason for the rest of us to aimlessly eliminate wheat – at least in my opinion.
Not only do we have some awesome prizes for you today, but we also scored a discount code so everyone can try these products!
SEVEN lucky winners will receive a gift basket from Jovial Foods with a collection of their einkorn products.
Each basket will include:
- Two 12 oz. boxes of Whole Grain Einkorn Fusilli pasta
- Two 16 oz. boxes of Einkorn Wheat Berries
- One 2 lb. package of Einkorn All Purpose Flour
- One 1 liter bottle of 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Two jars of 100% Organic Diced Tomatoes
Total gift basket value = $65!
Scroll to the end of the post for details on how to enter.
Special offer for 100 Days of Real Food readers
More About Jovial Foods
Carla (the founder of Jovial Foods’) journey began at a young age when she lost both of her parents to cancer. Because of this she was cognizant of what she was feeding her family and was alarmed when her children suffered from food allergies, even though she provided them with an organic diet. She began to question how an organic diet could still be a source of illness. She and her Italian-born husband had a quest to bring back the purest of plant varieties, which helped them to rediscover einkorn. They began Jovial Foods in 2010 with a dream to change the future of agriculture to create consumer demand for ancient and heirloom varieties of food. They support a small-scale, sustainable economic model that focuses on farming. Their belief and commitment is the purest foods that we all seek can only come from the purest seed.
For those interested in learning more about einkorn, and in meeting Jovial Foods’ founders, they are offering two awesome getaways to Italy: “All About Einkorn” will be held May 17 – 24 and Gluten Free Italian Style will be held June 21-28. Both trips include all of the cooking classes and the meals that follow in addition to accommodations in an 18th century Tuscan villa.
The Contest is Now Closed
How to Enter Giveaway
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to those in mainland U.S. only.
- You have TWO chances to enter the contest by leaving comments below:
1st entry: Please leave a comment below sharing which of the products you’d be most interested to try.
2nd entry: “Like” Jovial Foods on Facebook – just say “facebook” below in comments.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Thursday April 17, 2014.
- The winners will be selected at random and emailed directly (so make sure your email address is entered correctly in your comments below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.