Registration for the Real Food Mini-Pledge Program is currently closed.
Grab your spot on the waiting list for the next round!
Last chance to register ends in:
I am so excited to once again invite you to cut out processed food with us! We’re offering three January start dates for our Real Food Mini-Pledge Program where we’ll send you one doable challenge to tackle each week along with everything you need to make it happen.
We want to help you Cut Out processed Food in 6 Weeks!
We designed this program with the whole family in mind, and I made a quick video explaining it (or you can just read on below).
About the Real Food Mini-Pledge Program
The Real Food Mini-Pledge Program consists of 6 weekly pledges to help you cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way. We’ll tackle things such as adding more fruits and veggies to your diet, cutting out sugar, and eating 100% whole-grain one week at a time.
This year we’ve added a bonus 2-week Real Food Dinner Plan with recipes and a grocery list to use as a starting off point when the program is complete.
- Week 1: Fruits and veggies
- Week 2: No fast food / deep fried foods
- Week 3: 100% whole-grain
- Week 4: No refined or artificial sweeteners
- Week 5: Nothing artificial
- Week 6: Five ingredient rule
More on How It Works
- A new mini-pledge will become available online each Friday with the intention of you starting on the following Sunday or Monday (giving you a few days to food shop and prepare). You’ll get a reminder email each Friday, too.
- You will receive instructions to join a private forum support group where you can “meet” others following the same program and ask questions.
- You can sign up anytime between now and Monday, January 15th. The available dates to start the program are as follows:
- Class 1: Monday, January 1, 2018
- Class 2: Monday, January 8, 2018
- Class 3: Monday, January 15, 2018
- While my cookbooks are not necessary to complete the program, it definitely helps to have the new (blue) one and/or my first (white) one on hand – I’ll let you know the page numbers for helpful recipes each week!
About Fast and Fabulous and the Cookbook Bundle Option
I’m offering the opportunity to bundle the online program with my hardback best-selling Fast and Fabulous cookbook because it’s such a great companion to the Real Food Mini-Pledge Program.
Having one of my cookbooks is not a requirement for the program, but if you use one along with the program, you’ll expand your recipe options which just makes meal prep so much easier.
While both of my cookbooks are full of tasty family recipes, Fast and Fabulous is all about making things as QUICK and EASY as possible! And when you’re working on cutting out processed food, that’s exactly what you need.
In addition to the 100 recipes (75 of which are new and have not appeared on my blog), this is what you can expect to find in the cookbook:
- A color photo with every. single. recipe!
- New seasonal meal plans and shopping lists
- Snapshots on how to shop for real food
- Tasty packed lunches for kids AND adults
- Supermarket staples (including my Top 10 Real Food Supermarket Products for a variety of popular grocery chains including Target, Aldi, Kroger, Publix, Whole Foods, and more)
- The truth behind more than a dozen grocery store myths
- Kitchen tips, including food prep guides and storage cheat sheets
Some Cookbook Snapshots
Click any image below to have it open in a new tab.
And here is a summary of how all 100 recipes in the cookbook will stack up for those with allergy concerns:
- 85 recipes are (or can easily be) Gluten-Free
- 52 recipes are (or can easily be) Dairy-Free
- 69 recipes are (or can easily be) Vegetarian
- 85 recipes are (or can easily be) Peanut- / Tree Nut-Free
Also, 35 recipes will freeze beautifully for you so you can cook up a storm and make items ahead if you’d like.
What This Program Is Not…
The Real Food Mini-Pledge Program is not a cleanse that forces you to go on a liquid diet, doesn’t require you to purchase or take any supplements, and is not about tediously tracking calories, points, fat grams, etc.
It is also not a meal planning service, however you will be provided with ample resources to develop a plan to fit your locale, budget, and family’s taste. The suggested recipes for each week come from the blog (free), “5 Things to Make This Week” PDF (included), and my two cookbooks (the new (blue) one and/or my first (white) one).
Put simply, the program is about eating right and incorporating real food into your diet little by little – real food that can be purchased at any grocery store (or farmers’ market)! This program is more about learning how to make important and sustainable changes to your lifestyle than it is about going on a short-term crash diet or following a rigorous meal plan.
Not sure if this program is right for you? Please visit our FAQ page to see answers to common questions as well as our support email address where you can reach us.
I hope you’ll decide to join us this year! The idea is for these mini-pledges to help you gain a new perspective and encourage you to make at least some positive long-term changes in the long run when you are done with the program. This is an EASY way to cut out processed food one step at a time so you can make important changes for your health. I look forward to having you as part of the program!