This contest is closed and the winner has been selected. Congrats to…
Michele who in her comment said “Newsletter!” She also said she would like to try “The organic GF breads!”
Michele: check your email for your prize details.
Wise Choice Market started out as the online store for Caldwell’s organic raw fermented vegetables and unique starter culture for vegetables. Owner Simon Gorman founded Wise Choice Market back in 2010 after discovering how incorporating fermented foods in his diet greatly improved his personal health and well-being. His aim is to bring organic nutrient-dense foods directly to your homes, and he is adding new and healthy real food products to their store all the time. Most recently Wise Choice started offering a variety of organic sprouted grain Manna Breads (including certified gluten-free) and organic chicken and beef broth as well.
We are excited to be hosting a giveaway that includes a variety of Wise Choice Market’s real food products today…please see below for the details!
Wise Choice Market giveaway includes:
- Two loaves of organic gluten free bread
- Two loaves of organic sprouted grain bread
- One container of organic real chicken broth
- One container of organic real beef broth
- A selection of seven organic raw cultured vegetables
Package value is worth approximately $112
More about what Wise Choice offers:
In addition to fermented vegetables, Wise Choice recently started offering five flavors of organic gluten free bread made by Manna Organics. These pre-sliced loaves are certified organic (and therefore non-GMO) and also gluten-free by GFCO (Gluten-Free Certification Organization) for those of you with gluten sensitivities. The varieties include Cinnamon Raisin, Open Sesame, Ancient Grains, Ciao Chia, and Original, and are shipped frozen so you can defrost when convenient. They also offer nine flavors of organic sprouted grain bread, which are made from whole organic sprouted grains (not flour) and free of any added oils, salt, sweeteners, and leavening agents. Their most popular sprouted grain bread varieties include Carrot Raisin, Cinnamon Date, Fruit & Nut, and Whole Rye.
And finally, Wise Choice also offers traditionally-made organic bone broths – just in time for chilly weather! It’s an item that’s difficult to find in stores because commercially prepared “broths” are oftentimes full of questionable additives, and even if you find an organic version, it’s unlikely that it’s made using bones from free range chicken or grass fed beef. These bone broths from Wise Choice take 24 hours to make, and use only pure filtered water, organic bones, onions, garlic, and parsley. The result is well worth the wait!
How to Enter Giveaway
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to those in mainland U.S. only.
- You have TWO chances to enter the contest by leaving comments below:
– 1st entry: Please leave a comment below sharing which product you’d be most excited to try. See the Wise Choice Market website for a full listing of products available.
– 2nd entry: If you sign up for their mailing list (You’ll also get free recipes when you initially sign up!) you can leave another comment below. Just say “newsletter” in your second entry/comment.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Sunday, November 11th.
- The winners will be selected at random and announced on the “100 Days of Real Food” Facebook page as well as emailed directly (so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comments below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.