Before you get too excited…this giveaway is for South Charlotte residents only! There is nothing I hate more than leaving people out, but unfortunately that’s the only way this one will work. Here’s what will be given to one lucky South Charlotte winner:
- $50 worth of free groceries from the Ballantyne Earth Fare location (which cannot be transferred to any other locations)
- Two lovely hours with me at your house to help you clean out your pantry/fridge, answer all of your “real food” questions, and come up with a customized week-long meal plan for you and/or your family…after all, we must decide how you will spend your $50!
There is one catch. By entering the contest the winner is agreeing to being profiled on 100DaysofRealFood.com. It wouldn’t be any fun if we couldn’t share all the details of this “real food” transformation with the rest of the readers!
How to Enter:
If you would like a chance to win please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is only open to South Charlotte residents that live within 15 miles of the Earth Fare Ballantyne store (12235 N. Community House Road).
- To enter the contest leave a comment below sharing why you need the most help with your transition to real food.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Sunday, April 17.
- The winner will be selected based on the comments so make it good! They will be announced on Twitter and Facebook and emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below. The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.