The winner of the L’EQUIP Nutrimill Grain Mill is Alecia Shannon!
There is no better way to kick off “Whole Grains Month” than with giving away a Nutrimill Grain Mill! Valued at more than $250, I am absolutely thrilled that our newest sponsor L’EQUIP asked me to give one of these away. I was the lucky recipient of a Nutrimill at Christmas last year and before that I honestly never knew how easy it was to grind your own grains. And I also did not know how good and fresh food would taste when made with freshly milled flour. You can completely forget that pungent and stale “whole-wheat” taste from store-bought baked goods!
I admit though, when I first heard of people milling grains at home I thought it was a little crazy myself. So in order to help break down that barrier I recently published a post (with a video) entitled “Grinding your own wheat is not crazy after all.” As you can see in the video the process is really fairly simple, especially with a high-quality machine such as the Nutrimill. And for me the process is completely worth it knowing it allows me to make the most nutritious and best tasting whole-grain foods possible!
- 20-cup capacity grain mill that keeps all the vitamins and nutrition in every batch of flour
- The world’s first variable texture control mill for creating fine or course flour
- Grinds non-oily grains with precision grain feed control; No gumming, no overheating, no jamming, no hassle
- Multi-channel air flow for better motor cooling and longer mill life, self cleaning milling chamber that is easy to use
- Limited lifetime warranty
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to those with a U.S. shipping address only.
- To enter the contest, please leave a comment below sharing why you would like this grain mill.
- Only one entry is allowed per person UNLESS you follow L’EQUIP on Facebook. If you are one of their Facebook fans (or become one) you are allowed two entries! You can just say that you “follow” on your second entry.
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Monday, September 12.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on both the “100 Days of Real Food” Twitter and Facebook pages (as well as emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.
Please note: Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.