This contest is now closed and the winner has been selected! Congrats to…
Just in time for the holidays, we’ve got an awesome giveaway for you that includes three great brands you’ll love for your kitchen!
As you may already know, we’re fans of our giveaway sponsor, Little Green Pouch (I’m sure you’ve seen them in my kids’ school lunches). If you’re not already familiar with them though, they offer reusable food pouches for kids of all ages (and adults – why not?). Surely you’ve seen the pouches of baby food taking over our supermarkets (these were not around when my girls were babies). Well, Little Green Pouches is a similar concept except they’re reusable, and you can put whatever you want into them!
So, yes, you can tailor these pouches to babies, but you can also make them for bigger kids (mine love them at 7 and 9 years old) or even yourself! I like putting applesauce, smoothies, yogurt, and other fruit purees in them for my girls. And you could even use them to pack savory dipping sauces as well. They recently released FAA compliant (i.e. allowed on airplanes) Really Little Green Pouches, which was so smart! For more recipes and ideas on how to use them, check out this page on their site.
While Little Green Pouches has a great FAQ page, here are some highlights:
- You fill them by opening the top zipper and spooning in the desired food.
- Each regular sized pouch holds 7 ounces of food. The Really Little Green Pouch holds 3.4 ounces.
- Stick them in the dishwasher or hand wash to clean. (I sometimes use a bottle brush to help.)
- All pouches are BPA and phthalate free.
One winner will receive a prize pack valued at $690 and including:
- A great gift set from Little Green Pouch, including a bottle & nipple brush that swivels, a 6-pack of the FAA compliant Really Little Green Pouches, a 4-pack of the regular sized reusable pouches, a collapsible funnel, a roll of dispensing spoons, and a roll of dissolvable content and date labels.
- A Vitamix 5200 Blender Set, including a 64-ounce wet-blade container and a 32-ounce dry-blade container, perfect for blending up super purees and such for your reusable pouches.
- A Little Helper FunPod from Luca & Company – A multi-award winning stand which provides a safe environment for kids ages 12 months to six years, giving them the ability to get helping in the kitchen at a young age. (I wish I had been aware of this when my girls were younger!)
Note the winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified and a new winner is chosen. Email addresses will not be used for any other reason. No purchase necessary. Check the complete terms and conditions at the bottom of the entry form for more details.