Today I am giving away a super high quality pizza stone to one lucky winner. This stone, which retails for $50, is made by Emile Henry and can be used in the oven or on the grill. Until trying their stone myself I’d never before grilled a pizza, although I’ve always been intrigued by the idea. And let me tell you what…the outcome was amazing! We could not believe how different the flavor was of our homemade whole-wheat pizza just by going from the oven to the grill. It was such a nice treat and we definitely look forward to grilling many more pizzas this summer.
How to Enter
If you would like to enter the contest please read and follow these rules…
- The contest is open to those with a U.S. shipping address only.
- To enter the contest leave a comment below sharing your most favorite pizza toppings.
- Only one entry is allowed per person UNLESS you follow 100 Days of Real Food on Twitter or Facebook. If you are a Twitter or Facebook fan (or become one) you are allowed two entries!
- The contest will end at midnight EST on Sunday, May 1.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on both Twitter and Facebook (as well as emailed directly so make sure your address is entered correctly in your comment below!). The winner will have 3 days to respond before they are disqualified, and a new winner is chosen.