For some people, health and wellness is a topic that springs up in the first few months of the year on their quest to “get healthy.” For others, it’s a lifestyle that they enjoy all year long.
Regardless of which category you fall in, everyone can get excited about enjoying GREAT savings on a huge bundle of resources, including eBooks, meal plans, online magazine subscriptions and discount codes.
Topics included that this bundle tackle include:
- Paleo – such a hot topic these days. You’ll get 15 resources which touch on cooking and preparing paleo foods. Bill & Hayley of The Food Lovers Kitchen, who we at 100 Days are big fans of, have their 30 Day Intro to Paleo included. You will also get a No-Nonsense Guide to Paleo by Alison Golden, everyday recipes, and so much more. If you have had any interest in this method of eating/cooking, this alone is a great resource.
- Real Food – This one’s a no-brainer for us, right?! One of our faves, Stephanie Cornais of Mama and Baby Love has one of her eBooks included (LOVE); there’s also a great resource for eating real food on the road and another one targeting restocking your pantry with real foods.
- Meal Plans – You know we love these, but we’re super stoked about Carrie Vitt (another one of our faves) having a meal plan included here. You’ll get 3 months of her Paleo Meal Plans (a $29.97 value) here; you’ll also get another favorite of ours (I personally use mine all the time – a 4-month membership to Plan to Eat.
- Personal/Home Care (Skin/Hair/Teeth/Cleaning) – Don’t just think about the foods you eat – get educated on what you’re putting on your body or in your home environment. Renee Harris of madeonlotion.com, another one who we love, has three of her e-Books featured as well.
- Fertility, Pregnancy, Babies, Children, Motherhood – Great for anyone who is thinking about having a baby, has one, or even those who have children already. Leading a “real” lifestyle is about you and your family, after all! I can always use new and exciting ways to keep things clean and green in our house.
There are so many other great resources – too many to name. Visit this page to see a full listing. You can also get great discounts on related products (we love Redmond Trading and their Real Salt).
The value of the package is over $1037. However, the cost is $37 for the bundle for one week only. After Oct. 14, this will no longer be available.
Even if you are very knowledgable on some of these topics, there is lots to learn. I’ve personally always been interested in knowing more about broths, and their values; look forward to baking with coconut flour and can always use some tips on herbal helpers and home remedies for the family. All are also included!