The Healthy Life Summit is a FREE online event for anyone who has an interest in hearing from top experts in the areas of nutrition and healthy living. From March 24 – March 30, 35 experts – including authors, bloggers, farmers and activists – will speak in five tracks: Healthy Eating, Healthy Living, Healthy Babies & Kids, Healthy Body and Healthy World. If you’ve got free time during this week, tuning in should definitely be on your list of things to do.
- Diane Sanfilippo, author of the NY Times bestseller, Practical Paleo. She will speak on The 21-Day Sugar Detox.
- Robyn O’Brien, author of The Unhealthy Truth, and who has appeared on our site here, will speak on Generation Rx.
- Kelly the Kitchen Kop will help you make the jump from junk food to real food as you overcome obstacles of cost, motivation, time and more.
- Louisa Williams, author of Radical Medicine, will speak on that topic and how treating focal infections, avoiding one’s primary food allergies, and eating a nutrient-dense diet can reverse your health problems.
- Birke Baehr, the 14-year-old Future Organic Farmer will explore what’s wrong with our food supply and why you should be concerned.
- And many others…
You can hear and see presentations starting on Sunday, March 24. Each day, 5 presentations (1 from each track) will be posted on the Healthy Summit website. They will be streamable for 24 hours. At the end of each day, 5 new presentations will be posted. This will go on for 7 days, after which the files – 35 audio recordings and 35 video slideshows – will be available for purchase.
If you know that you won’t be available to hear all of the tracks, or if you’d like to order them so that you have them to refer back to (on a run, in the car, or while cooking/folding/etc.), they are selling these files – both audio and video – for $79. Note this special price is good only until March 30, after which the price goes back up to $299.
To register for the summit, click here
(remember – it’s FREE!)