Want to guest post on 100 Days of Real Food?
Well, for years I’ve been sharing my advice and tips on how to cut out processed food, and now I’d love to hear yours! We’re all at different stages of cutting out processed food. Maybe you did it cold turkey, or you took it one step (or day) at a time? Maybe you fell off the wagon years ago and have made a comeback?
No matter what steps you took to do it, I know your advice and tips will help and inspire others, so I’m inviting you to share your best advice on how to make changes including your top 5 tips for cutting out processed food. Our favorite submissions will be posted on the blog for everyone to see starting in January! AND those who are selected will receive a free signed cookbook (of their choice)! :)
Guest Post Submission Guidelines:
- While we appreciate all submissions, publication is not guaranteed. We will notify all entrants whether you are chosen to be published or not.
- In keeping with our theme, your entry should include…
- Your best advice about making changes to real food.
- A list with your top 5 tips for cutting out processed food.
- An intro (a few paragraphs) about you/your story.
- One or two photos of you, your family and/or food you’ve made. (TIP: Natural lighting is always best for photos!)
- One mention and/or link to your own website within your story is okay.
- Please make your word count at least 600 words. You can check your word count in Microsoft Word by selecting “Tools” then “Word Count”.
- Original content is encouraged (i.e. not published elsewhere online) with the use of subheadings, bullets, and smaller paragraphs for easier reading. Please also ensure your content has correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability.
- We highly recommend you type and save your entry information locally (for example, in a Word document) before entering into the form. This way if your connection gets interrupted you won’t lose your work.
- Those who are selected will receive a free signed 100 Days of Real Food cookbook (of their choice). No monetary compensation is being offered for your story.
- The deadline for submissions is Monday, January 13th, 2020.
Use the form below to share your advice and tips. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this and can’t wait to start reading! :)
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT HAS EXPIRED