Thank you so much for your interest in “kitchen testing” recipes for my upcoming third cookbook that will be released in fall 2018! The recipe testing is an important part of getting this book ready for publication that I cannot do by myself. Being a recipe tester means you’re given unpublished recipes that you “test” by purchasing the required ingredients and making them in your own kitchen. You then provide me with your HONEST feedback on how it went!
RECIPE TESTER GUIDELINES
Following are the parameters for participation:
- Volunteers will be selected on a first come, first serve basis while also ensuring we have a variety of both beginner and seasoned cooks (with access to the necessary equipment for their selected recipes).
- Filling out this form does not mean you will definitely be selected as a tester because we only need a limited amount of volunteers.
- Each individual will be asked to test 5 different recipes (and FYI each recipe will be tested by 5 different people).
- No reimbursement for ingredients or other expenses will be provided.
- We ask that you keep these recipes confidential by not sharing them with friends, family, or anywhere online.
- Once the testers receive a recipe to test they will be asked to cook it and submit feedback by Friday, September 22nd.
Last, but certainly not least…
- It’s critical that each tester follow the recipe EXACTLY as stated. The purpose of all this testing is to know if the recipe works “as is.” Once the meal has been cooked though, you will have an opportunity to express your opinion (i.e. possible shortcuts, suggestions, corrections, or variations to consider) via our feedback form that we will send out to those who are selected.