The Real Food Mini Pledge Program is currently closed for registration for 2019!
We’re so excited to once again be offering three Real Food Mini-Pledge Program classes starting now through late January! This is the easiest way to make the most important changes to your diet.
The program is an online course filled with videos, meal plans, shopping lists, and other resources to help you Cut Out Processed Food in 6 Weeks! This is something for the whole family to do together (even your little ones!), and I made a quick video explaining it … or you can just read on below).
About the Real Food Mini-Pledge Program
The Real Food Mini-Pledge Program consists of 6 weekly pledges to help you cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way. We’ll tackle things such as adding more fruits and veggies to your diet, cutting out sugar, and eating 100% whole-grain one week at a time.
- Week 1: Fruits and veggies
- Week 2: No fast food / deep fried foods
- Week 3: 100% whole-grain
- Week 4: No refined or artificial sweeteners
- Week 5: Nothing artificial
- Week 6: Five ingredient rule
What You Get
The total price is $24 and for each of the 6 weeks you will receive:
- Pledge intro video from Lisa
- Guidelines on how to follow pledge
- 5 Meals you can make this week with shopping list
- Additional recipe and meal ideas
- Ability to interact with our team and other participants for discussion and support
What Previous Participants Had to Say…
Awesome, awesome program! Thanks for making it so doable! I love how your guidelines were so simple to follow!
So thankful for this challenge! It was an eye-opening experience that has changed how I look at food forever.
This program is far and away the best thing I have ever experienced in terms of improving my eating. I am a nurse and 65 years old and have had an interest in diet for as long as I can remember. I will continue to follow all the mini challenges and recommend the hundred days program to anyone who will listen!
I cannot tell you how much this program changed my eating habits for the good, and I think about everything that I am eating and I study the labels of packaged goods not for fat and calorie content but for the list of ingredients. This has truly been an eye opening experience. My husband and I took the journey together and now enjoy cooking meals together and really having food that tastes good.
What I LOVED about the outcome of this program is that not only did I learn so much but so did my family. My hubby jumped on board with it, which I was not sure how he would react. Also, my 2 kiddos have gone from wanting sugary treats to helping me make meals, grocery shop & now, snacking on organic fruits & veggies & homemade muffins or granola bars! Heaven!!
My favorite part of this challenge was that you included links to recipes for each week’s challenges. That meant I didn’t have to search around for meals that fit that week’s challenge.
Lisa, thank you for making it so simple to help me and my family eat real foods again. Thank you! The challenge was totally doable and I loved the Friday email so I could spend a day to meal plan and then go shopping/cook my meals on the weekend. Perfect!
Great format for making change, slow and steady – which lends itself to sustainability. New habits can take a long time to form and take root, this was great for my family.
I’m a dietitian and I thought the awareness and information you provided was invaluable. Thank you.
Only having one small change to do each week is great—really achievable.
More on How It Works
- A new mini-pledge will become available each Friday with the intention of you starting on the following Monday (giving you a few days to food shop and prepare). You’ll get a reminder email each Friday letting you know it’s ready.
- You’ll be given the resources you need to complete each pledge in the online program, where you can interact with others following the same program and ask questions.
- You can sign up anytime between now and Saturday, January 26th. The available dates to start the program are as follows:
Class 1: Monday, December 31, 2018 Class 2: Monday, January 7, 2019 Class 3: Monday, January 14, 2019 Class 4: Monday, January 21, 2019 Class 5: Monday, January 28, 2019
- While my cookbooks are not necessary to complete the program, it definitely helps to have them on hand—I’ll let you know the page numbers for helpful recipes each week!