Any of this sound familiar?
A Message from Lisa Leake
My name is Lisa Leake, and for the past 9 years I’ve committed my life to helping others cut out processed food and live healthier lives.
I’ve studied and learned everything I possibly can about the dangers of factory food. And I’ve created a simple way for people who care about their health to make small changes that lead to big results.
As a #1 New York Times bestselling author and avid blogger with millions of readers, I’m so proud of what the members of our Real Food community have been able to accomplish.
And I’m thankful you’ve taken a couple of minutes to learn more about what we do on your own path to living a healthier life.
Change Your Family's Life in Just 6 Easy Weeks
The Real Food Mini-Pledge Program consists of 6 easy-to-follow weekly pledges to help you cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
We’ll tackle things such as adding more fruits and veggies to your diet, cutting out sugar, and eating 100% whole-grain one week at a time.
Access the program online where you’ll be able to watch videos, download guides, and tap into myself, our team, and fellow students when you need support or have a question.
- Week 1: More fruits and veggies
- Week 2: No fast food / deep fried foods
- Week 3: Nothing artificial
- Week 4: No refined sweeteners
- Week 5: Five ingredient rule
- Week 6: 100% whole grain
Real Food = Healthy Food = Healthy Family
- You’ll feel confident that you and your family are truly eating healthy and nutritious food.
- You’ll be able to take one look at a food label and understand if it’s truly healthy or if it’s just another trick by the food industry.
- Your family can start 2020 on the right track by making smart decisions about the foods you eat.
- You’ll know that your children have every advantage that comes from good nutrition and eating delicious, real food.
- You’ll have confidence in the choices you are making about the food you serve and its contribution to good health.
This program works! But if it doesn't work for you . . .
If you start the program and decide that it’s just not right for you and your family, and that incorporating more Real Food into your diet isn’t going to work, no problem. We offer a 14-day 100% money back guarantee. Just let us know and we’ll refund the cost of the course right away.
We’ve offered this program since 2016, and our participants have had tremendous success. Tens of thousands of people have made their Real Food Mini Pledges and seen transformative changes in their health as a result.
Why not give it a shot? We believe you’ll succeed.
Here's what a few previous Mini Pledge participants say:
Frequently Asked Questions
You can purchase at any time. The early bird discount expired at noon EST on Sunday, January 5th.
You can purchase at any time. You then have the choice of going through the program starting on whatever date works for your schedule, or you can choose one of the group start dates (first Monday of January, March, May, July, September, November) if you prefer to participate alongside peers facing the same challenges each week.
Yes! There is a private Facebook group for current participants and graduates of the program to provide each other support and encouragement.
Definitely not, however they make great resources and I do include recipe suggestions with page numbers from all three books for your convenience.
There is live chat support within the program when available, otherwise we aim to respond via email within 24 hours on business days. The Facebook group is another great option as well. We can also be reached at [email protected]
14 day money back guarantee.
Here’s what’s new:
- 6 printable starter meal plans complete with breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner.
- All pledges and lessons will be unlocked at the beginning so you can read and plan ahead.
- Choose from one of six group start dates throughout the year or follow it on your own schedule whenever it's convenient for you.
- Access to the program has been increased to 6 months so you can go through it multiple times if you wish.
- Recipe suggestions are now organized by meal type to make meal planning easier.
- New lessons have been added, including a free smartphone app (pre-loaded with my blog recipes).
- Chat support for whenever you need help.