Thankfully, eating real food doesn’t have to mean cooking every single thing from scratch. While you could make your own noodles, mayo, and crackers, why spend that time cooking (and cleaning) if there’s a perfectly good store-bought option available?
So I’m excited to share twenty of my favorite real food products that I recently got on ThriveMarket.com. Thrive is one of our long-time partners because they make real food accessible, affordable, even if you don’t have a health food store down the street. They offer everything from whole grains to condiments to snacks, and even household items.
Here’s our latest box from Thrive Market…
Want to See If Thrive Market Is for You?
We’ve got a great way for you to try ordering your favorite products (or mine) at a discount from Thrive! You’ll get:
- 1 month membership for $9.95/month
- 12 month members for $5.00/month*
- Free gift, up to $24 value, when you sign up today
*Annual membership is typically $59.95. Shipping is free on all orders over $49.
Why I Like Thrive Market
- Eat healthy without spending hours grocery shopping.
- No driving to multiple stores to get all of the items you need.
- Thrive Market offers real food choices in addition to specific needs: gluten-free, allergy-free, paleo, vegan, vegetarian and more.
- Get household items in addition to foods.
- Prices are very comparable, if not cheaper than other big-box (even healthy) stores.
Honestly, it comes down to two things: ease and convenience. Time is precious and when you feel safer at home it’s nice to not have to run around to multiple stores to get everything you need. Give it a try yourself to see if like Thrive Market, too!