Due Out December 29th, 2020,
Pre-Order Now through These Retailers:
Meal Planner Features…
- Spiral-bound workbook with write-in and perforated tear out pages.
- Twenty one-dish dinner recipes (pictured below) that did not appear in any of my previous cookbooks.
- Four complete seasonal meal plans using the one-dish dinner recipes in the book.
- Instructions for following my personal meal planning system (that has taken me years to perfect)!
- Two laminated menu planners for your fridge to use with dry erase markers:
- Laminated School Lunch Packing Chart
- Laminated Final Dinner Menu Template (so everyone always knows what’s for dinner!)
- A year’s worth of weekly perforated templates:
- 52 Blank Weekly Templates for Menu Planning (pasted below recipe photos)
- 52 Blank Weekly Supermarket Templates (organized by store department)
This workbook will walk you through each task, step-by-step, so you can easily make real food meals a regular part of your routine.
Here are the 20 One-Dish Dinner recipes that you’ll find in my new Meal Planner Workbook!
Here’s what the year’s worth of blank Weekly Templates will look like.
(The little icons coordinate with any instructions in the text so that you can easily cross-reference what to do and when!)