These power balls make a great little snack or treat. There are two versions…
1. The Chocolate/Peanut Version (pictured):
I recently bought my first bar of unsweetened chocolate (100% cacao)…and to steal vocabulary from my 5-year-old, it tasted disgusting! However, in some magical way the combination of ingredients in this recipe below make the cacao taste like “regular” chocolate. I have to thank a 100 Days of Real Food reader for introducing me to a version of this recipe. I would have never thought to put these items together and now we can’t stop eating them!
Chocolate Peanut-Butter Power Balls
2. The Peanut/Honey Version:
This recipe is from a friend of a friend and you can get creative with adding extras.
Peanut Honey Power BallsPrint Recipe
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- nuts crushed
- Mix the first four ingredients together thoroughly.
- Form them into balls then roll them in the crushed nuts, granola cereal, or unsweetened coconut.
- Serve or refrigerate.