“Real Food” Meal Plan #5 is finally finished! This particular meal plan utilizes fall produce that’s available at some farmers’ markets this time of year. The first four meal plans – including spring and summer – are available on our facebook page, but I’ve decided to make this one available to email subscribers only (see instructions below). These meals plans are incredibly detailed so I’ve only been able to crank out a new one every few months or so. But if you’re looking for some inspiration on a more regular basis then be sure to check out our sponsor, The Fresh 20. They offer new dinner meal plans weekly including vegetarian and gluten-free options!
As always, this is what you’ll find with my meal plans:
- One 7-day practical “real food” menu plan designed for busy families
- Complete meals listed each day for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner with leftovers incorporated
- Food quantities calculated for a family of four
- Corresponding grocery list showing what to buy in order of the store and actual cost for each item (as opposed to the price per serving) with seasonal ingredients highlighted so purchases can be made from your local farmers’ market if desired
- Budget-friendly prices that are close to what a family of four would receive on full food stamp (SNAP) benefits – $167/week – with plenty of additional cost-saving opportunities because:
- Coupons were not used
- Sales prices were not used
- Prices for organic items were used in most cases
- If you follow this plan you will end up with some leftover food (like granola, eggs, flour, butter, marsala wine, and corn meal) that can be incorporated into recipes the following week
- All underlined recipes are available on 100DaysofRealFood.com – check out the Recipes & Resources Page for a full list
- All recipes are working mom/dad-friendly including tips on what to make in advance over the weekend
- Almost every item listed follows our strict 10-day pledge rules, with just a few minor exceptions to keep the plan realistic for those busy working parents
Here’s the scoop on how to get this FREE meal plan:
- If you’re already a confirmed subscriber (all new subscriptions have to be confirmed via email before they become active) check your email because the full meal plan link is at the very top of the teaser email for this post. If you thought you were a subscriber, but you didn’t get this post via email then you may have not confirmed your subscription. If you enter your email address again below you’ll get another verification email, which will also contain meal plan link at the very bottom.
- If you aren’t a subscriber then enter your email address in the box below and the meal plan link will be at the bottom of your subscription verification email where you’ll also be asked to activate your subscription. Be sure to check your spam box if you don’t see it right away, and once you get the email don’t forget to click on the link in order to confirm your subscription!
Subscribe by entering your email address here: