Are you battling with a Picky Eater?
□ Are you ready to take on real food, but worried how your picky eater will react?
□ Do you have to negotiate with your kids to try new foods?
□ Is your kitchen stocked with boxed mac & cheese, chicken fingers, applesauce, cereal bars, and waffles? (Maybe it’s the healthier, unprocessed, real food variety, but it’s still the “kid friendly” favorites!)
□ Do you frequently make a separate meal for the kids?
□ Do you ever hear yourself saying: “Take three more bites before you leave the table!” or “Ugh, you’re so picky! Just try it!”
□ Has the dinner hour has become the most stressful time of the day?
□ Do you feel frustrated, tired, and helpless when it comes to raising a healthy eater? Do you wish someone could show you an easier way?
If any of the above situations sound familiar, maybe it’s time for a Picky Eater Check-Up!
A Picky Eater Check-Up includes:
- A comprehensive 60-minute one-on-one telephonic consultation with Amy Nadelen, Family Nutrition Consultant and Picky Eater Expert.
- A thorough assessment of what’s working for you, and what needs to change.
- Advice on what’s normal, what’s not, and what you can do about it.
- How to handle the most frustrating situations such as introducing new foods or managing the constant begging for sweets and treats.
- Suggestions and tips for next steps to take and strategies to help make mealtimes enjoyable again.
How It Works:
Step 1: Register for your Picky Eater Check-up. Shortly after you’ll receive your getting-started packet via email which includes:
– Welcome letter.
– A link to your Picky Eater Audit.
– Questionnaires, Worksheets, and Food Logs to complete before your consultation.
Step 2: Schedule your Picky Eater Check-up
Step 3: Complete the audit, questionnaires, worksheets and food logs.
Step 4: Time for your check-up!
Step 5: Breathe a sigh of relief.
Regular price: $155.00
The Picky Eater Check-Up is put together by Amy Nadelen, MS, CWC (and mom!!), who is a Family Nutrition Health Educator/consultant with a focus on real food and picky eaters. Her programs help families make surprisingly simple shifts towards real food lifestyles. A 15-year veteran of the health and wellness industry, Nadelen has helped families to create a customized, approachable, manageable, and maintainable picky eater program. The result? Healthier kids, a healthy long-term relationship with food, and stress-free mealtimes. We have worked in various capacities with Amy and her company (Tribe Wellness) and fully support the programs she is providing. We realize that having a picky eater can be stressful on all parties of the family unit and hope that her program can help you out if you have a child who you consider to be picky.