I’m excited to share a yummy new recipe with you today – Japanese Meatball & Ramen Noodle Bowls! It’s a dish I first had a few months ago, thanks to one of my Blue Apron boxes, and it was a BIG hit with my whole family. The only problem was that the box of ingredients included a spice blend I was not quite sure how to recreate, until now. Blue Apron gave me the recipe, so I am able to share it with you in today’s sponsored post!
Want to Save this Recipe?
Enter your email below & we'll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you'll get great new recipes from us every week!
Before we dive in though, I want to say that trying new recipes like this one is part of what I have enjoyed about occasionally using Blue Apron. It sort of forces you to branch out, which in my mind is a VERY good thing! Getting a box of ingredients and recipe cards also gets you into the kitchen, which can do wonders for your health. And that’s because cooking [from scratch] is “the single most important thing we could do as a family to improve our health and general well-being,” according to Michael Pollan.
More about Blue Apron
Blue Apron is a meal (ingredient + recipe) delivery service that offers the following…
- Farm-fresh ingredients (and corresponding recipes) measured out into the right proportions, packaged together in refrigerated boxes, and delivered to your doorstep each week.
- Meals that can be prepared in under 40 minutes.
- New recipes and cuisines you may have not tried before to help you get out of your dinner rut!
- Either a 2-person or family plan with 4 servings.
- Options for recycling your Blue Apron packaging: learn more here
- The choice to skip or cancel the weekly service at any time – no commitment!
This post is sponsored by Blue Apron.