I’m excited to share a yummy new recipe with you today – Japanese Meatball & Ramen Noodle Bowls! It’s a dish I first had a few months ago, thanks to one of my Blue Apron boxes, and it was a BIG hit with my whole family. The only problem was that the box of ingredients included a spice blend I was not quite sure how to recreate, until now. Blue Apron gave me the recipe, so I am able to share it with you in today’s sponsored post!
Before we dive in though, I want to say that trying new recipes like this one is part of what I have enjoyed about occasionally using Blue Apron. It sort of forces you to branch out, which in my mind is a VERY good thing! Getting a box of ingredients and recipe cards also gets you into the kitchen, which can do wonders for your health. And that’s because cooking [from scratch] is “the single most important thing we could do as a family to improve our health and general well-being,” according to Michael Pollan.
More about Blue Apron
Blue Apron is a meal (ingredient + recipe) delivery service that offers the following…
- Farm-fresh ingredients (and corresponding recipes) measured out into the right proportions, packaged together in refrigerated boxes, and delivered to your doorstep each week.
- Meals that can be prepared in under 40 minutes.
- New recipes and cuisines you may have not tried before to help you get out of your dinner rut!
- Either a 2-person or family plan with 4 servings.
- Options for recycling your Blue Apron packaging: learn more here
- The choice to skip or cancel the weekly service at any time – no commitment!
Special Offer: Try Blue Apron for Free!
The first 50 of you to sign up will get your first three Blue Apron meals for free! Click here to claim this offer.
This post is sponsored by Blue Apron.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!