Our real food wakeup call story is no secret, and now I’d love to hear yours! We’re all here for our own reasons and have experienced many different outcomes as a result of cutting out processed food. Maybe you aren’t super hard core, but couldn’t ignore the changes in health you were experiencing as a result? Maybe you’ve fallen off the wagon, but figured out a way to get back on?
No matter what your story is I know it will inspire others who are on this same journey, so please take the time to share with me below. My favorites will be posted on the blog for everyone to see starting in January!
Share Your Real Food Story Guidelines:
- While I appreciate all submissions, publication is not guaranteed. Due to time constraints, only those who are selected to be published will be notified.
- In keeping with our theme, your story focus should be on your journey to cut out processed food including (but not limited to) how you’ve overcome challenges and what benefits (or not) you’ve experienced as a result.
- One mention and/or link to your own website within your story is okay, but further self-promotion will not be accepted.
- Please limit word count to 600 words or less. You can check your word count in Microsoft Word by selecting “Tools” then “Word Count”.
- Original content is encouraged (i.e. not published elsewhere online) with the use of subheadings, bullets, and smaller paragraphs for easier reading. Please also ensure your content has correct spelling, grammar and punctuation to the best of your ability.
- No monetary compensation is being offered for your story.
Use the form below to share your story. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this and can’t wait to start reading! :)[wpforms id=”129270″ title=”false” description=”false”]