I love offering my readers special deals and this one today is no exception. In case you haven’t heard of eMeals they are an online meal planning service that creates weekly dinner plans along with corresponding shopping lists…so you don’t have to! I know most of you love meal planning services, which is why I am excited to share that eMeals just added a brand new “Clean Eating” track to their line up. They also already have a “Natural & Organic” track as well. And with just a few tweaks – like always buying the whole-grain version of the suggested breads/rice/etc. and also purchasing organic and/or local meats whenever possible – you have yourself a weekly “real food” meal plan.
Plus as a bonus there is no way to get in a dinner rut if someone else is planning the recipes for you!
Special eMeals deal for “100 Days of Real Food” readers only:
- Choose either 3 months OR 6 months of the “Clean Eating” or “Natural/Organic” Weekly Meal Plans.
- For the “Natural/Organic” Meal Plan you can choose either the “family menus” or “menus for 2 people”. Also choose between “Any Store” or a “Whole Foods” store shopping list.
- Each weekly meal plan includes 7 different dinner recipes with a corresponding shopping list organized by section.
- FREE Vacation Plan with order.
- $15 for 3 months (normally $21 – an almost 30% discount)
- $25 for 6 months (normally $35 – an almost 30% discount)
Offer expires at Midnight EST on Monday, May 21!
To Sign Up:
The offer has expired, but you can still check out what eMeals has to offer!