In case you’ve seen these apple sandwiches around, but have no idea how to make them…this is for you!
First, you’ll need…
- An apple (of course!)
- Some nut or seed butter like peanut butter, almond butter, or sunflower seed butter
- Large knife, small table knife, and cutting board
- Small round cookie cutter (I got mine in a set from Sur la Table)
- Lemon – to keep apple from turning brown
- Toothpicks – helps hold sandwich together in a lunchbox that likely gets tossed all around!
Before I dive right into the 8 easy steps for making an apple sandwich I’d like to make sure everyone knows about our sponsor, No More To Go…as in No More “To Go” Meals! They are a meal planning service that will email you 5 complete dinner recipes along with a corresponding grocery list every week. All recipes have modifications for gluten free, vegetarian, and kid friendly meals. They are offering 30% off to our readers so when you check out be sure to use the “100Days” coupon code.
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!