I am actually not even handing out candy this year, but if I were going to there’s only one type of candy I’d be spending my money on.
Check out my recent Charlotte Today Show clip below to see…
- The “cleanest” Halloween candy on the market.
- What I am going to hand out this year.
- Other fun alternatives to candy.
- What my daughters would choose out of all these ideas.
Plus for those who know us you better watch out because my 8-year-old now thinks she is “famous” after her 5 (silent) minutes on TV during this clip. The girls were just going to the studio to watch me do this segment, but at the last minute (to their delight) they were invited to join us on stage.
Oh and PS – I know the mention of handing out “bouillon cubes” seems really random, but the host (Colleen) was joking about giving those out earlier in the show! Definitely don’t hand those out – ha!
A few quick technical notes :
- It may take a few seconds for the video to start.
- If the video player has a black bar covering up part of the screen hit the little “CC” button at the bottom right to turn off closed captioning before you play the video (if you prefer).
What are your Halloween plans this year? Please share in the comments below!