Grilling season is here, and I’ve got a super easy side dish idea for you: Grilled Zucchini with Feta and Herbs! The first time I made this, my husband sat down at the table and immediately said, “That looks good!” And trust me, it was good. So easy and light and fresh with a mix of great flavors. Real food doesn’t have to be complicated when you use fresh and tasty ingredients. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds zucchini, sliced on an angle
- Olive oil, for grilling
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoon pine nuts or walnuts, toasted
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Place zucchini on grilling tray (if desired), brush with olive oil, and grill until tender and slightly charred, about 3 or 4 minutes per side.
- Toss in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and serve warm.