I’ve got a new recipe for you that is so easy and so good, AND it’s a great way to get a reluctant family member to eat their lettuce. :) My family scarfed down these BLT Chicken Lettuce Cups, and I loved how it took no time to make (or clean up). If you’re feeding more than four people, you’ll definitely want to double this recipe! Enjoy.
BLT Chicken Lettuce Cups
- 3 cups chicken cooked, and shredded or diced
- 6 pieces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces tomatoes cherry or grape, quartered
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced, use white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons dill fresh, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce leaves washed and separated
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the sour cream, milk, green onions, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the chicken and toss to combine.
- Spoon the chicken salad into the lettuce leaves and serve.