I’ve got a new recipe for you that is so easy and so good, AND it’s a great way to get a reluctant family member to eat their lettuce. :) My family scarfed down these BLT Chicken Lettuce Cups, and I loved how it took no time to make (or clean up). If you’re feeding more than four people, you’ll definitely want to double this recipe! Enjoy.
BLT Chicken Lettuce Cups
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, and shredded or diced
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces tomatoes, cherry or grape, quartered
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced, use white and green parts
- 2 tablespoons dill, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce, leaves washed and separated
In a smaller bowl, whisk together the sour cream, milk, green onions, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the chicken and toss to combine.
Spoon the chicken salad into the lettuce leaves and serve.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.