If you are looking for some “real food” holiday dishes to add to your Thanksgiving table then you are in the right place! Below is a fabulous recipe for the pictured Chestnut and Prosciutto Bread Stuffing that you put inside your turkey or bake as a separate dish on the side. We also have some other tasty real food holiday dishes in our archives including the following (and please be sure to share your favorites in the comments below…don’t forget links!):
- Pesto Cream Cheese Bake – The perfect appetizer to snack on while waiting for the bird to finish cooking!
- Sweet Potato Casserole – Kind of like the old favorite…except with a lot less sugar! :)
- Whole-Grain Corn Bread – Bake these in one casserole dish or as individual muffins (that can even be made in advance and frozen).
- Butternut Squash Soup – One of our all time favorite fall dishes whether it’s a holiday or not.
- Brown Rice Risotto – A dish that for years has always made its way to our family holiday table.
- Salad Inspiration – Lots of different salad combo ideas.
- Shortcut Chocolate Pecan Pie – Made with a simple homemade whole-wheat crust.
- Whole-Wheat Biscuits – What is Thanksgiving without some yummy homemade bread to “sop” up all that gravy left on the plate?
I also want to share a quick note about Molly’s Suds, maker of “clean” laundry products that are safe for the whole family. Did you know that some mainstream laundry detergents (like Dreft and All Free) contain over 120 ingredients? Molly’s Suds was started by a fellow mom, and their laundry powder is made from only earth-derived ingredients that don’t include any added fillers or toxic fragrances. Molly’s Suds also offers sustainable wool dryer balls that can help reduce static and drying time by up to 50% (depending on your dryer and the heating element).
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!