Want to Save this Recipe?
Enter your email below & we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you’ll get great new recipes from us every week!
So here’s another one to add to your repertoire. Be sure to freeze the leftovers in individual portions, making it easy for you to pull out for lunches.
Also, this recipe is one of those that is rather flexible, so here are some variations to meet your needs:
- Don’t like celery? Substitute carrots.
- Don’t like mushrooms? Omit them from the recipe.
- On a tight budget? Use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts.
- Short on time? Buy pre-sliced mushrooms.
- Like being thrifty? Make and use homemade stock.
- Try this Pressure Cooked Brown Rice.
- Too busy to cook during the week? Make this over the weekend and you can count on leftovers.