Today I’ve got a tasty new recipe for you that happens to be the final installment in our blogger #RealFoodHoliday progressive dinner series! I don’t know about you, but I’ve personally never been a fan of pumpkin pie (is anyone really?), but I do LOVE some pumpkin cheesecake. I think this is such a great update to the traditional dessert we’ve all seen year after year, and with the pecan crust you can easily accommodate any gluten-free guests you might be entertaining.
Before we dive into the recipe though, I’m excited to share what this whole holiday progressive dinner thing is all about. A few of us food bloggers thought it would be a fun idea to take turns sharing a different real food recipe that you could add to your holiday table this year. And since I happen to be the last one on the list, here is a little summary of what’s been featured so far:
- Deliciously Organic: Apricot Zingers
- Mama and Baby Love: Roasted Red Beet and Arugula Salad
- Simple Green Smoothies: Pumpkin Spice Green Smoothie
- Super Healthy Kids: Wild Rice Stuffing
- Keeper of the Home: Rustic Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Weelicious: Vegan Whipped Coconut Sweet Potatoes
- Once a Month Meals: Cranberry Maple Orange Pork Chops
- $5 Dinners: Rosemary Maple Glazed Turkey Breast
- Kitchen Stewardship: Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies
- 100 Days of Real Food: Pumpkin Cheesecake (This dessert recipe of course!) :)
- The Fresh 20: Apple Crumble
Posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same but 100 Days of Real Food will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps us spread our message!