This easy-to-make cold soup recipe is a twist on traditional gazpacho (which is made with tomatoes). We happen to love this version, and it is the perfect dish for a hot summer day. Cucumbers are still in season here in the Carolinas, and you certainly can’t beat using fresh local ingredients!
- 2 cups peeled, roughly chopped cucumber (any variety)
- 1 small clove minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- ½ cup sour cream
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled and garnish with parsley leaves or cucumber slices.
It is that simple!