One thing I learned during a recent discussion with some of my girlfriends is that when it comes to family dinner, their go-to is most definitely chicken! I cook chicken sometimes, but our conversation was a good reminder that many pick it over other meat options on the regular. So, for all those chicken fans out there, I thought it would be fun to share a collection of my favorite ways to make it at our house.
How loyal are you to chicken when it comes to choosing meat for dinner?
My 10 Favorite Simple & Easy Chicken Recipes (on the blog)!
- Weeknight Tandoori Chicken –
- Breadcrumb Roasted Chicken Recipe–
- Slow Cooker Green Salsa Chicken–
- Asian Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies–
- The Best Whole Chicken in a Crock Pot–
- Braised Chicken Marsala–
- Homemade Chicken Nuggets–
- Lemon Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower–
- Pesto Chicken Grill Packets–
- Slow Cooker Chicken Banh Mi