Want to Save this Recipe?
Enter your email below & we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you’ll get great new recipes from us every week!
I’ve got a super simple, super delicious, plant-based recipe that will please the whole family—Coconut Curry Soup. My family (including my kids, Jackson and Clare) are big fans of Thai food, so this recipe fills our craving for Thai takeout without all of the added junk.
If you’re like me, the last thing I want to do is spend hours in the kitchen on summer nights. I’d rather be out exploring nature in our small Florida town.
How to Eat More Veggies
This creamy coconut curry soup is one of the best ways to pack in your veggies. I’m not kidding when I tell you how easy it is either! It also happens to be a favorite recipe in our Summer 7-Day Plant Based Whole Foods Reset. For 7 days, I take you on a journey of green smoothies, plant-based snacks, meals, and desserts to help reset your body and feel your best.
So, why plant-based?
Let’s talk about why eating more plants is important to your health and overall well-being.
5 Reasons to Eat More Plants
- Get Better Sleep: Your body and liver do their absolute best resetting work at night. Between the hours of 2:00 am and 4:00 am to be exact. If you want to get your sleep pattern on track and avoid waking up through the night, helping you get better sleep, plants can help.
- Boost Your Mood: If you’re feeling blue or constantly stressed, it could be your body raising a red flag that something’s going on inside. Incorporating plants and whole food recipes into your normal routine can give your body a natural boost.
- Clear the Brain Fog: Do you have trouble focusing? Brain fog is a real thing and can keep you from performing at your best every day. If you’re feeling cloudy, adding leafy greens to your diet can help clear the fog.
- Get Rid of Indigestion: No one likes tummy problems, feeling bloated, or having gas more often than they’d like? #truth It could be that your digestive system is inflamed from the foods you’re eating. The best thing you can do is take in more clean whole foods and get your gut health back on track
- Ditch the Cravings: We all get that mid-afternoon snack craving. #amiright Even though we don’t always think it’s a big deal, those highly processed chips, cookies, and gummy snacks cause the release of dopamine, your pleasure hormone, and a subsequent crash. That’s why you immediately feel better right after your snack, but it doesn’t last for long and you wind up with another craving at the same time the next day. Replacing your regular vending machine snack with fresh produce will retrain your body to crave things that are good for you.
Speaking of cravings, you’ll be craving this recipe (in the best way!) after the first time you make it! The full recipe is included below. And if you want to try out more plant-based recipes, join our Summer 7-Day Reset here.
Is Curry Soup Good for You?
This Coconut Curry Soup is loaded with veggies, so it’s packed with nutrition. Plus, using coconut milk as a base dials down the fat content and calories without sacrificing flavor!