I can’t believe it. The day I have been anticipating for over a year is HERE! I woke up with a jolt because I was so anxious to start reading your reviews to hear what you think of the new cookbook – thank you to those who have already left one for me. I LOVE getting reviews and read every. single. one!
Funny enough, I was thrilled to be told last week that my new book “makes everything look so easy” because that was exactly my goal with this – to make your life easier. I responded by saying it is easy to eat this way as long as you know what to do, which is precisely what I put into this book for you. So I hope you just love it and that it helps!
The other fun thing about launch day today is that I get to see your pics when your copy arrives! So please use my #100daysfastandfab hashtag to help me find them on social media. Thank you for doing that. :)
Want to Save this Recipe?
Enter your email below & we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you’ll get great new recipes from us every week!
Today I want to answer some of the questions I’ve been getting, show you several of the pages from inside the new cookbook, and share some pics from my Book Launch Party that we had in Charlotte on Sunday evening! If you have any additional questions just leave them in the comments for me.
Also, if you would like a signed copy of the book, those are being shipped worldwide from my local, independent bookstore – Park Road Books. And, in my opinion, that would make such a lovely holiday gift for someone special in your life!
The book is also available through any of the following (and the price is still REALLY good!)…
Your Questions Answered
- All 100 recipes in this book…
- Are quick and easy,
- Only call for very common (unprocessed!) ingredients you probably already have on hand,
- Have a color photo,
- Follow our real food rules (i.e. whole grain, no refined sugar, nothing out of a package with more than 5 ingredients, etc.)
- And are different from my first cookbook!
- Only 25% of the recipes have been previously published on my blog (and are noted at the top of the recipe).
- For those with special dietary needs, there is a chart in the back to help you find these…
- 85 recipes are (or can easily be) Gluten-Free
- 52 recipes are (or can easily be) Dairy-Free
- 69 recipes are (or can easily be) Vegetarian
- 85 recipes are (or can easily be) Peanut/Tree Nut-Free
Also, my family and I recently made the cover recipe (Easy Fish Tacos!) together on Facebook Live. It’s still there and currently pinned to the top if you want to watch it (no account required).
Here’s what the pages look like inside including recipes you can try if you have not received your copy yet (click to enlarge images)!
My Book Launch Party!
On Sunday evening I gathered with family, friends, and some fans to celebrate. The party was held at an amazing farm-to-table restaurant here in Charlotte called Passion8. I was a little nervous to have Chef Luca make my “quick and easy” recipes that are meant for busy moms – since his dishes are usually much fancier fare – and I think he was not quite sure what to expect either! But honestly everything turned out even better than I could have expected. I think we were both pleasantly surprised! He even said it was, “by far the best, easiest and most delicious cookbook yet,” which is a HUGE compliment coming from him – yay. :)
The food that was served at the party was as follows:
- Smoked Salmon Dip on page 170
- Easy Baked Falafel on page 172
- Moroccan Meatballs on page 178
- Tzatziki Sauce on page 275 (to go with Meatballs and Falafel)
- Whole-Wheat Couscous and Tomato Salad on page 97
- Layered Jar Salad with White Beans on page 115
- White Chicken Chili on page 188
- Cinnamon-Glazed Bananas on page 247 (served over homemade vanilla ice cream!)
Here are some of the pics! I also did a little Facebook live video tour just before the party started and it’s still on my page if you want to check it out. I’m so glad we were able to include little ones this time (including my two, which as you can see LOVE to help sign books when asked LOL).
It was a really fun night – a big thank you to everyone who helped make the party a success and came out to celebrate with us!
Recipe Videos from My New Cookbook
We turned two of the recipes above into quick cooking videos, and here they are if you want to check them out…
Where to Purchase
Once again, this is where you can get your copy (or extra copies for holiday gifts) of my new cookbook if you have not grabbed one already!
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for all your support and for sharing my excitement this week. I hope you enjoy your new cookbook!