The first copies of my Meal Planner arrived last week, and I’m so excited to share how it turned out!! (Spoiler Alert: So much cuter than I was even expecting! Yay!). After over a year of hard work making the concept of this workbook become a reality, it is VERY exciting to finally see it in real life.
I really think this book is going to make you into the fabulous little organized Meal Planner you’ve always wanted to be! I literally started using mine the very next day after I got it (and I took a video of the book in action below)!
My Meal Planning Process (that I share in the book)
I wasted no time at all using my new Meal Planner, and here’s a little video to show you how it works…
In my new workbook you not only get a year’s worth of blank weekly templates and laminated menu planners for your fridge, but you get a HOW TO for meal planning! I share all my secrets that have taken me years to perfect. Here’s an overview of the steps I go through weekly (as shown in the video)…
- Write down ingredients as you run out of them.
- Record dinner ideas as you think of them.
- Plan out your meals for the week.
- Ask the kids what they want for school lunches.
- Figure out what groceries you’ll need.
- Head to the store (or place an online order)!
What’s Inside the Workbook
There’s so much fun stuff included in this new book, including a year’s worth of meal planning templates!
Meal Planner Features
- Spiral-bound workbook with write-in and perforated tear-out pages.
- Twenty one-dish dinner recipes that do not appear in any of my previous cookbooks.
- Four complete seasonal meal plans using the one-dish dinner recipes in the book.
- Instructions for following my personal meal planning system (that has taken me years to perfect)!
- Two laminated menu planners for your fridge to use with dry-erase markers (both pictured):
- Laminated School Lunch Packing Chart
- Laminated Final Dinner Menu Template (so everyone always knows what’s for dinner!)
- A year’s worth of weekly perforated templates (both pictured below):
- 52 Blank Weekly Templates for Menu Planning
- 52 Blank Weekly Supermarket Templates (organized by store department)
This workbook will walk you through each of these tasks, step-by-step, so you can easily make real food meals a regular part of your routine.
Here’s another quick video I made right after the package arrived. I was so excited to show it off and share all the features that are inside!
Meal Planning gives you a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and means you get to take the rest of the week off when it comes to wondering what’s for dinner!
I can’t wait to share this resource with you in and really appreciate everyone who has already preordered! :)