At the end of a busy day, the last thing you want to ask yourself or be asked is, “What’s for dinner?” So I’ve put together a list of 25 EASY dinner recipes for those nights when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, but still want to feed your family a wholesome meal (that they’ll actually eat!).
Jump to a Recipe Type
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
2. Slow Cooker Green Salsa Chicken
3. Soy Maple Glazed Chicken and Sweet Potatoes (Slow Cooker)
4. Chicken & Veggie Teriyaki Skillet
5. Dijon Chicken Skillet with Kale
6. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
7. Sheet Pan Sausage & Peppers
8. Simple Pasta with Peas and Ham
11. Easy Grilled Steak & Pepper Fajitas
12. Taco Salad
13. Easy Flank Steak Taco Bowls
14. Easy Tamale Pie
15. Easy Peasy Classic Lasagna
16. Creamy Shrimp Pasta with Lemon
17. Pesto Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
19. Easy Shrimp Tacos with a Lime Chipotle Mayo
20. Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta with Kale
21. Greek Roasted Veggie Couscous Bowls
22. Potato and Broccoli Frittata with Feta
24. Tomato Basil Weeknight Pasta
25. Super Quick and Easy Vegetable Fried Rice
What are some of your favorite, easy, go-to dinner recipes?
4 thoughts on “25 Easy Dinner Ideas for “What’s for dinner?””
I joined Plan to Eat through your blog, and I just love it. I’ve used it (almost) weekly for >3 years! Are these recipes on there somewhere, so I don’t have to import them all?
Hi Kristin, unfortunately, we do not have all of these recipes in the database as of right now. – Nicole
Lisa, thank you for all the delicious recipes. I have all your cookbooks and they are my absolute favorite. I’ve ordered many as gifts also. I love that I can serve my family these dishes and feel really good about the ingredients. Thank you!
Thanks so much for the sweet words! :) – Nicole