Some Texan friends (of friends) brought these little treats to a New Year’s Eve party, and I had to force myself to stop eating them so there would be enough for others! Even though I don’t normally go for spicy dishes.
Apparently this appetizer is very much a “Texan thing,” and once I got home and “googled” it I realized I must be late to the party. Well I guess it’s better late than never so here’s our version of this recipe…just in time for those upcoming Superbowl parties!
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Here are a few more football and/or tailgate snack ideas:
- The Best Pulled Pork in a Crock Pot
- Potato Skins
- Meatballs (with toothpicks & red dipping sauce)
- Pimento Cheese (cold or hot)
- Glazed Popcorn
- Easy Cheesy Crackers
- Pesto Cream Cheese Bake (and other apps)
- Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Chicken and Cheese Tostadas
Ready to go in the oven…