If you’re on the fence about purchasing my cookbook – this post is for you! Trust me when I tell you this book is absolutely packed with useful content. I pretty much unloaded my brain into this one to make living a real food lifestyle as easy as possible. :)
Want to Save this Recipe?
Enter your email below & we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you’ll get great new recipes from us every week!
Top 10 Things You’ll Get Out of My Cookbook
- Loads of new recipes and other content that has never before been published on my blog – 70% of the recipes in the book are brand new! – with the rest being fan favorites.
- Over 100 tested recipes that use familiar ingredients you probably already have on hand, with a beautiful color photograph for every. single. one!
- Plenty of recipes for those with dietary needs including 71 recipes that are (or can easily be) Gluten-Free, 79 recipes that are (or can easily be) Vegetarian, and 49 recipes that are (or can easily be) Dairy-Free.
- Five chapters that provide all the guidance and advice you’ll need to cut processed food out of your life, including four seasonal meal plans with shopping lists organized by store department.
- Loads of school lunch resources including 10 simple recipes pictured in lunchbox containers with recommended accompaniments and a school lunch packing chart.
- A real food replacement chart to help you figure out how to “update” your old recipes that call for processed and refined ingredients.
- Advice for getting reluctant family members on board, including a long list of questions and topics to boost some fun conversation at the dinner table.
- A list of real food “pros” and “cons” for twenty popular packaged foods to help show how to read ingredient labels.
- Various tips scattered throughout the book including how to store leftovers, kitchen chores for kids by age, budget-friendly advice, ideas for entertaining, and even how to start a small garden.
- Some much-anticipated “staple recipes” including a dried onion soup mix replacement, a homemade BBQ sauce made without refined sugar, and a can of cream of mushroom soup replacement.
If you missed my page with page samples and food pictures, be sure to go check that one out![adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”PETt5X0j” upload-date=”2020-06-23T16:49:44.000Z” name=”100 Days of Real Food Cookbook Video” description=”100 Days of Real Food Cookbook Video” player-type=”default” override-embed=”default”]
How To Purchase!
There are quite a few options…
- For a signed copy: Order online through our local, independent book store here in Charlotte, Park Road Books. They’ll ship the book anywhere in the world.
- For a regular copy: Order through IndieBound.org (support your local retailers!), Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million, Target, Walmart or pretty much anywhere books are sold.
- For Canadian fans: Order through Indigo.